Freelance Marketing position (home-based)
Red Knight 6 Ltd is an innovative business supplying the quarry and recycling industries with the sales, service, spare parts and hire of crushing and screening equipment.
The team at RK6 are looking for a freelance marketer to assist the company with various activities. This is a freelance position and the candidate must have their own mobile, laptop and transport. The position will be home-based with regular meetings at the office in Charlwood, Surrey every 1-2 weeks. Candidate must have some marketing experience and experience in marketing machinery will be an advantage.
Approx. hours 25 per month, hourly rate negotiable.
- write up articles/advertorials/press releases and distribute to relevant magazines and online magazines
Social Media management:
- develop posts with graphics for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- liaise with sales team for customer photos/ideas for posts
- design mailshots (1-2 per month)
- manage advertising schedule (3 magazines)
- design adverts (where necessary)
- design invites, send out and monitor responses to RK6 events
- work with external contractor to develop RK6 leaflets, banners and other ad hoc items
- work with IT manager to make sure the RK6 website is up to date with PR, events, new photos etc
- maintain marketing records for above activities